Saturday, June 9, 2007

Guess Who's 30 Invitations

music music music, madonna

I must say that I'm the one who bought the counterfeit CD, and then just the me I liked them I was going to buy back the original. but they are still in debt with Anastacia that I would never have expected but I bought her CD in three years ago in Rome that I always bring him back and I have to repay him. is the last I have left. sacred copyright.

but the fact is that I discovered artists that I would never have known through the so-called Moors, who are rarely or were from Morocco.

however, last night I spent 3 hours trying to add funds to my account on AllofMP3, but it seems that the octopus apple in agreement with the banks and governments have pinned the good ones the best site for online music world. nada.

hope AllofMP3 able to get up before 1, 2, and 3 final wrought by the hands of the referee on the square of the ring.

copyright first. but it pisses me off that Apple's iTunes, as well as use Chinese children as bolts, make this look good selling online music in standard format required, without giving the user choice, and by charging a monstrous 99 euro cents per song for music as little more than radio, or certainly not of excellent quality. I complained and the customer service told me to jump out the window.
-
on AllofMP3, those Russians that Americans eat because children now are indigestible or the dessert of the priests, if you want quality music to pay up to 10 times more than a 128kbs mp3 to a lossless format the monkey pay a little less than a cd from the store. Power to the People sang John Lennon before he became too uncomfortable, and with that strange wife. I want to choose. and I like the quality. -

copyright first. I am also an author and also god said to be an author, but I can not help but root for that AllofMP3, and now I feel better that I expressed myself because in these 3 hours I developed a lot of tension in the neck area . -

Colossal Youth is the group that I found with the residue of my credits on AllofMP3. released one album, a pearl among the swine of the multinational record companies, copyright 1980.

0 comments:

Post a Comment