Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How To Install A Mercedes Usa License Plate

Small session outflow from the head to winter moleskine

- the world peace and love is beautiful, it's intoxicating to be superior and distant from the more or less subdued aggression hatch and that people appear, but every now and allowed me an outlet? A lively and just a little princely statement of some of my ideas I was experimenting with back light and a pleasant sense of vitality in a time when I was a bit 'weak. Practice, in moderation
- are a bit 'shy and often do not ask. An unknown woman on the street was put under my umbrella asking (and giving himself an automatic yes) simply and happily a passage for a few hundred meters in a time when the rain increased. Immediately I jumped, and then I realized I was inspired sympathy. .. I also gave the little girl's bewildered before referring to the actual age. I'll remember I was glad to do a favor so banal the next time I'll need to receive it and hesitate to ask? Ask happily
- be in the grip of a mental blender and change your mind every five minutes, zero clarity, if not the fact that you are having thoughts messed up. If you do not like the moment of madness, not caziarti, look at the calendar and the measured temperature.
- printing shake, my neighbor's desk shake, a TV program broadcast media and most cunning of the simmering sense of imminent change. And I do not feel it, but obviously I'd like him enormously. I do not know if it is for the period of micucentrismo that overshadows my flickers spirit or if they are unsure of the meaning that can be attributed to a TV show. Enormous in a country where "values" are formed by too many people are there in front of the screen, but overestimated if the micro peak of free expression we see it was just a sop controlled. Watch
- the Indian summer, I do not remember ever having noticed it really exists. Observed and enjoyed

0 comments:

Post a Comment