Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Make Unsweetened Carob Covered Raisins

The title of the day

Yesterday was the day of the timing, small events and synchronous concatenated, without producing anything of striking, have succeeded without force.
Today I just found out to be the day of slowness. Concept amazing, I had heard years ago and the initiative had met my sympathy. But that's a world title and a warning to me and my "existential consumerism." Before I discovered the label world, it emerged this afternoon from a cross of messages to friends entitled "Day of urgency." It seems
serpreggi anxiety, physical (cold weather, are inexplicably more tired than usual) and psychological (the cold you feel outside sometimes echoed in!), The urgency refers to the desire to placate the unrest.

Many days could have a title, not for everyone, I'm sure, but for those who observe what happens inside and outside on some days it is natural to identify a flavor or a guideline. Automatically when the individual is almost an urgency to a label, if the aroma is pleasant and nice to give him a tribute, if it is' na crap is therapeutic enclose it in an ironic title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment