Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Background No Proshow Gold

front of the window

At one year after the crane has again offered a shot scena.Ieri afternoon I come home from work by bus and I do not see spire as usual from behind the cotton warehouses. And to think that a few days before we went to see her from getting close to sneak in the yards! This time In fact, I'm not alarmed and began to look like you know the bus in the port, after a while 'I see a tick in the central area between Enel and the lantern a metal edge far sconosciuto.Questa morning arrival at work and here it is , is in front of my office window. There are places in Genoa are .. but is passed from the kitchen window to window of my office! Usually speech, change place, change poosizione, do not expect to be there, you've lost the habit of carefully observe a slice of the harbor in front of you every day.

That said, I'm glad that works, but home is home to the pier and there is still more beautiful!




0 comments:

Post a Comment