Friday, July 16, 2010

Japanese Small Pond With Deck

"Enjoy the error" image

Yesterday I was impressed, a second after writing a sentence given to one of my co-worker: "Enjoy the error." In his case
beautiful mistake, a person at work is considered infallible, a great error to those who need reminding of its data that we are not open-heart surgery and that a wrong comma will not cause anyone's death. "Gotidi the error" would encourage people to look at all ironic amazement and agitation that had created the wrong comma in a number of characters around him.
Then I read the sentence and have paid me. Being that is understanding what is human and interesting and should be imperfect, especially if it becomes a must be aware and to get to a next step. When I understood, forgiven and almost looked sweetly my own imperfection or weakness, then I happened to remember this point of view and to forgive more easily than others .. then he did it in greater or lesser extent depending on the estimate to the other .. oh yes indeed, imperfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment