a beautiful October
will be a great October. He said a lady friend of a friend of a friend with whom he spoke on the bus .. and also a lady who came out the other day from a store.
And I was two weeks ago at the first hint of autumn cool feeling I have darkened a little fragile this year to meet the dark, cold and a feeling that instinctively call "void to be filled." Then my members have closely followed the thoughts and are stiff .. I thought it was uncertain because of the walk due to pain in the foot .. but .. I had missed the obvious and well known connection between feeling and body.
Captain negative thoughts or things, but understand it immediately gives him an educational function as a pole and a need, we have them and is their opposite.
0 comments:
Post a Comment