Monday, September 27, 2010
What Are Alcoholic Skinnylegs
An exhibition brilliant and moving, too limited in duration, in Genoa has given space to 5 people I would call Perhaps urban artists, although most would call them crazy eclectic soiled or worse. And if an element of madness in them there is what has made them even for a most lucid moment of the rest of the people. I found the show Torrighelli Carlo, a retired stonemason who in 70 years turned a cart (and 3 dogs "siluretti": Love, Beauty and Humanity!) In Milan near Sempione Park lapidary writing and reciting phrases and passionate .. .. here is on what I investigated online and is remembered by all as "the wave", in reference to his anti-clerical theory with which he denounced the Vatican's use of electromagnetic waves deadly for the people. But I
in room of the exhibition devoted to him, which contains very few pictures and a dozen of the cards that attacked the city, I had been kidnapped by something else. Laziness and haste that day I have not pinned that pair of lines that I found so real, synthetic and penned by moving just because of this strange man. I went back to the show e.. damn .. the building was open, but the dark rooms and at the moment can not be visited due to an event. Xevi who accompanied me, and that was just my understanding of the urgency of documentation, has been the pole and I pointed the camera in the dark, taking the most beautiful sentence, the total synthesis of spirituality:
"ox people know that the word God means the world with all its nature "
.. nothing but air, people ox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment