Thursday, December 16, 2010

Heparin Units Problems

a better effort


people in their lives are state abituate a gradi diversi di fatica da affrontare nel quotidiano, livelli di sforzo che danno per scontati e o necessari. A livello superficiale si potrebbe dire che dipende dalla condizione più o meno agiata in cui sono nati, ma in realtà sembra che a parità di condizioni adeguate di vita sia proprio una attitudine di fondo al sacrificio a caratterizzare ognuno, immagino derivante dall'atteggiamento di chi li ha cresciuti. Conosco persone che si accollano sistematicamente oneri che non sarebbero loro nè rappresentano azioni nobili altruistiche per il bene di qualcuno, persone che nella scelta tra varie opzioni finiscono per una ragione o per l'altra a buttarsi in quella più contorta o pesante. E non è sempre detto che ciò porti a un risultato value proportionate to the effort. Become aware of this made me appreciate my habit to pursue the maximum results with minimum effort, where fortunately for me the most has never been the great classic, but a completely different mix of things more affordable and more sympathetic. Material goods, power, titles, be the first class, this type of record I do not care.

But a few nights ago in front of a mirror and a face unusually tried, after a tiring day, unexpectedly, of an unusual effort both physically intimate, I realized that without noticing I'm also pursuing an ambitious goal indeed, difficult. Perhaps for the first time peeps need for effort, perseverance, application, acceptance of difficulties. I assure you that there is no difference between this situation and who gets thrown into the street for free tougher. There is and there can also be as hard to accept: having to abandon the simplification, I apply the ointment of lightness. What easy credit is not? No matter, you can accept the hard work and mitigation, with irony, with the everyday joys, with the season that helps introspection. I have never heard so much in common with the winter this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment