lucidity
Disorder and the accumulation of layers of things, I wrote of this two days ago. And 'one of the ideas that I have been following for some time, I believe, because even the previous reflection on the "need" evokes a bit' the intent to do cleaning and clarity.
In these days of extreme thoughts about me, that I feel now to be saying satisfactory when both painful and dangerous, I realized that it also applied a lesson last year. I took a trip to India in an emotionally difficult time, I did it as a gift to myself and how wonderful care and even told me that you do not escape from their feelings.
Bulimia by travel and new experiences at all costs is not healthy when you have other things to work on. You can not escape from loneliness or insecurity going halfway around the world. Life here is in everyday life, the balance to be found here. Input and viable ways of looking at things other than their own are important, but not the quantity that counts, not the layers that cover the pain, is the quality of ideas and visions that grow. So I canceled a trip I planned to do in three weeks. Yes maybe it's bullshit because who can say that then applying one of my other rules (that of the opportunities) I would not replace it with another:), but that still surprised me satisfied and positive is the spontaneity and lightning safety with whom I have decided not to.
Lack of firmness and clarity in ideas is what leaves me so helpless and insecure at the moment. Did not remember this, the joy I feel when I confirm entrance or a road with the greatest firmness, when an action is so far consistent and harmonica with me and my surroundings.
0 comments:
Post a Comment