Tuesday, June 15, 2010

One Of My Dogs Nipples Is Swollen

The things that I say "never" and those on which I am the face of perplexity. Flashes of dance

The first is obvious, their implementation usually incorporates bad feelings.
But how often do not I can say "never" and only decided to declare skepticism, in word and attitude (I see myself: shrug, arched mouth, soppracciglia up, perhaps shaking his head). And there with the power of gestures and thoughts really take a position and walk away really mentioned the event. But as time goes by position, the emergence of profound needs, inspirations from the outside and strong emotional upheavals things change. And the events creep into the folds of skepticism and suddenly I say to myself "yes"!
Performing a dance full of himself in front of so many people ask for help explicitly declare and needy, to say I love you, in a poem to express emotions without shame. Uncovering a vase of deep emotions in me is hard, but it must be the only way not to choke under the scaffolding of the faces of doubt and insecurities that life naturally has built around me. Back
the idea that the human being is born positive, made for happiness, but then the events and influences that make him forget his nature and they do believe limited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment