AN AFTERNOON OF AUGUST
I spent the afternoon of today 'of this' in August current magnificence by staying on the couch and watch TV.
When I turned the action to press "on" on the remote and immediately I saw the screen light up (accompanied by the sound that recalls the birth of a thousand minipopcorn), I was able (after a few minutes) to experience a sensation or to see that the world is still out (the whole) more Idiot me, and it seemed to me reassuring.
I noticed that he often speaks of matters that have to do with the mismanagement of the country. It is often mentioned a person of small stature who seems to have a lot of money and even dishonest. It seems that the figures around him are the sharp operators tricking, and yet they serve the media tools in order to manipulate people. A funny thing.
will also be the case, but the thing that causes me more astonished to see how anyone (even those who disagree with this dystopian form of government) is actually driven by a fear that I believe is the real ingredient in lethal around the cauldron: it is the fear of seeing disappearing democracy.
The fact that a government that continues to be discussed and on which you continue to write on a lot of comic books and soap operas (or rather I should say that it still exists and this comic soap opera that is our government) is because that allows this to happen, and in this regard we must say thanks to that little word that sounds like so much defense "Democracy."
Why our government is like blackmail the people telling him to "give thanks to live in a democratic country" and saying that he can afford to remove all traces of democracy, without anybody noticing.
But it is within that it makes any form of alternation. And 'as if they were guaranteed the stands on which to exercise market.
course, if everything would disappear formally democracy more difficult. Would we return to deal with things like war, that they waste so much time to those who want to enjoy life.
The problem is that in the form of "democratic" of being guaranteed, we can not afford even to suffer, because life is more like a cartoon, a soap opera, often less interesting ... Defne would be better as a life devoted to watching soap operas and cartoons. "
But no, all there to defend democracy, all of them to lose time.
Of course I had no alternative but to imagine, whereas in the bottom of all this cloak I do not care that much.
So while I did these reflections, I thought about my "third sull'antiumanesimo speech" on the role of the intellectual that is limited to books, and should not stand there thinking about how to improve the world, and I decided to go back on the bed and read "Journey to the End of the Night" by Celine, a novel about which I would have nothing to write (if not a few phrases to underscore that I consider most important).
Luca Atzori
0 comments:
Post a Comment