Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Crusiing Places In Nj






paper boat Amalia de Bernardis


Luca Atzori


"other Prayer" is the title of the poetry collection published by the publishing house Roman Aletti publisher. " The author is Amalia de Bernardis, classe'84cosentina of birth, adoption of Turin. Amalia
work in theater and a cultural association called "Yard Altrigo", with which it aims to explore the theme of otherness, through the experimentation stage and performing.
This is his first book, and brings a strong track of a post.
From the first verse, we realize that words have a life, rather than read, remember, or understand, be seen, experienced, heard and digested.
A 'work certainly theatrical, where the poet brings with him the task of exposing himself naked, as if the nudity were the only true carrier of knowledge. Exposure to anti-social, anti-human. These are the words of one who has no friends. Of every single soul.
of that human being who ever is a poet and actor together. Who says you crazy, the place of a well that we can listen in ourselves, without thereby seeing it, except through some glimmer that the prayers of Amalia is manifested at times, although by definition unattainable, if not by themselves as well as themselves.

I met and interviewed in a bar in Turin.




Amalia, the first question I'd like you is if you can indicate a literary genre in which one can understand your work.

I do not believe in a literary genre. Writing is urgent, and I ask myself questions about "how" or aesthetics. My writing is impulsive and not rational. Born as a vomit. I can say that the authors feel that close to me are Mariangela Gualtieri and Marguerite Yourcenar.
But otherwise I do not like limitations, so I do not like the genre. You, however, a

your vision, your own "poetry."

ask me if I have my vision ... I can answer that I have visions. My poems are translations of what I see. I search the other, the beyond. I try to drill into things to find the core.
Taking photographs to reality and my feelings. I do not have the power to enough, I constantly need to overtake.
I have also a strong relationship with dreams, and sometimes I'm obsessed. Need

often use a key religious mythology. Why?

I start from the beginning. I think everyone should be able to create a new gospel, a new Bible.
are also closely linked to issues of faith and not by chance that I did a show about Mary Magdalene. Then
Calabria, where I grew up and God is very present. For this I turn to him often, to justify my pain. This to me is the sense of incarnation.

What does the title of the work?

is the prayer that is not addressed to the saints. Prayer as written, and therefore high time to sacredness. Prayer that is directed to another, where the limit is the last word before which close their eyes, just like prayers, and simply recite.

From what you say you can imagine trying to reach the association between the theater and poetry.

Just because prayer is prayer. It is the image that I do I try to pray my prayer. I want to give flesh to them (the words). We want you to touch. I want to give them identity. Are not words that should be read, only to be regurgitated.

Why the choice of certain myths?

For example, I chose the myth of Icarus is a person because of my past who lived in front of my window. Mary Magdalene has been persecuted because they had not shown a way of experiencing the sacred. We are children of a religious man. I firmly believe in passion, in the sense of suffering and together in the sense of love.
Achilles is more misunderstood. Penthesilea climbs to his throat, like that of an Achilles' God is the God in human flesh. The school has made us swallow a lot of crap about the Greek myths. I think we will have the duty to seek the myth to start from the beginning, and translate their own lives.
The poet is a creature that has scraped mediarsi with humanity.

The dedication for those?

is dedicated to my partner. And this book is our son. I try to express love as a form of mystical ecstasy. How meta. I try to express the total abandonment, real.
I do not find particular styles. Are ungrammatical, and they are for choice. I do not think that art should solve their own language, now we have to get through. We need content. No need for talent, we need to genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment