Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Naturalis Purchase For Milia
resignation .. because it is objectively very smart.
Just born yesterday in the wake of the securities is to channel the peak of unease that I have today. It happens rarely very strong instincts to try and objectively will not follow, I very rarely happens. Today I had, I pulled up the phone and told my boss "I can not, there's nothing wrong, but I can not, I'm leaving, I'm here but it is as if we ourselves, this is too inconsistent, "and so, I would have fired .. even then I said no I invent a crazy and ask the expectation, even a month.
Then after such moments there as a void to be filled with the conviction that being sensible is the most wonderful and constructive and that the meaningfulness of the world can be made of mica only hyper-rationality, but also of creativity and humor.
How creativity and irony of the gas station that I met last night: "Supply transaction completed in real time! Gasoline is guaranteed 7 days from purchase! How do you want the rest in small change, paper, check or what? And 'Good paper, authentic .. .. 2 tickets to see one from 5 or 10? Mh .. his car is light gray metallic, pearl gray mh .. it is perfect with tickets from 5 Ah for every complaint there is a number to call is not green but ... "And so on. I stammered some answers, walk away laughing and he is a genius who makes a circus of a treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment