friend
I think it is sometimes resorted to the observation on the discovery of del'aprire change your mind or your eyes on something or read what otherwise looked in the same way. It does not happen only as a conscious mental exercise, can also be an instinct that all of a suddenly reversed.
A month ago or so I was afraid of autumn, winter, cold, dark. I also read a post days after inspiring growth that nature continues in silence in that season, but I felt really take root in that belief. Then I forgot, like so many inspirations that do not assimilate bene.alcuni beautiful days ago I signed off intimately-free at a turning point that I denied me a long time and yesterday I had a chance for me to put him on the shoulder by the events and let me give a further confirmation. Today, just back from a night is not without its battles with monsters obvious to catalog and manage this change, a bit 'worn out I had a sudden feeling of being able to find in winter and feared, a suitable habitat. Spring is beautiful but too challenging for a moment of regeneration intimate as this, spring will be perfect for the crown at the maximum. Summer is outrageous, even that is too active for the care that I would now. Winter is slow, has walls, silence, sharing whispered, what a month ago I declared the darkness I guess now as a warm and intimate, that he called vacuum action see it as an opportunity to share more sober and profound. Lì'ispirazione I read and deleted immediately after my whirlwind of ideas is born alone, a stronger requirement.
Inspiration fleeting due to the vulnerability that arises when you decide to deal honestly and regenerate a part of himself? Or the first part of a novelty to find serenity in the winter?
0 comments:
Post a Comment