Know how well the wave
Tonight Maurizio Pallante gave a subtle form of discomfort that I feel in relation to the substance of my work (very comfortable, well-paid to charity, but I speak of its substance), "crap".
He did not use this term and did not refer either to my work, but took as an example to the people who produce items such as the Santa Claus that they hang from the balconies at Christmas. Useless objects, which populate the apex of the superfluous shops, and the production is pushed to the limit to raise'm damn GDP. Add to that job a little 'logical-intellectual exercise and get around the mine. The unsuspecting officer said the industrial production of Santa Claus in our system is considered a salaried worker and contribute to GDP growth, paradoxically, has no value in the system and GDP as the result of know-how, valuable asset of many non-workers (housewives genuine than once, the senior who cultivates his backyard and repair items in his basement) and pills that produce little marvels of comfort.
will be the consciousness of this paradox that has crept imperceptibly and is grown in me recent years to bring this desire to learn stamping concrete to do something? Start a massage course, I go to the dressmaker and meditation weave chat to ask sooner or later to accept me as an apprentice all-purpose, I know a carpenter and after 2 minutes I'm holding the hammer and try to help him, I know a bartender, and I do promise to teach me to do well the coffee (a little decrease, but it is always "doing" practical and no hot air), I look at the remaining days off and threw a trip to an active Wwoofer.
Pallante, who knows if he was tickling the first time I read his visions of happy or decrease if every employee in hot air for brains and after a number years of dreaming tools! .. now that I think, my colleague Gianlu (skip pallante certainly do not aspire to descrescita, but is affected by the eclectic and lucid madness) is often said that I would be happy to make the gardener.
Anyway cheers to the happy decline, incidentally embodies what excites me forever. Upon returning from the conference I attended with pleasure to the usual folk dancing in a corner of the ancient port .. no bar, no TV, an old accordion and joy of sharing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment